Are you a football freak? Then you cannot miss the chance to watch NFL Game on Roku channels. Whether you are a cable or a non cable user, you can get access to multiple channel options with your Roku streaming device. Moreover, you can also stream the NFL Standings, NFL Schedule 2019 and on-demand and live NFL games with the Roku channels.
However, NFL Game Pass is one of the best channels for the football admirers. You can stream the NFL Films archive on demand games as well as live for each single NFL Games. Besides this, you can be benefited from the full NFL Game Pass season at $99.
Channels Streaming NFL Game
The below channels list are in collaboration with the NFL channel, available on Roku hub.
- NBC channel – Sunday Night Football
- ESPN channel – Monday Night Football
- Fox Sports – Thursday Night Football and NFC Games
- CBS – AFC Games
- NFL Redzone – NFL highlights and clips
- NFL Game pass– On-demand and live NFL games
Moreover, if you possess a NFL Sunday Ticket with a DirecTV subscription, you can watch the Sunday afternoon football games with the help of your Roku device.
TV Service Providers to Stream NFL Game on Roku
If you are a cord cutter, you can take help of the following TV service providers to stream NFL on Roku
- DirecTV Now
- Hulu Live TV
- YouTube TV
- PlayStation Vue
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
Stream NFL on ESPN and NBC Roku
The NFL Game has already kicked off from January 5, 2019. You can easily stream the game and the complete NFL Schedule 2019 on ESPN and NBC Roku channels. All you have to do is create an authentic Roku account and link it to the Roku streaming device using the Roku access code. However, the channel activation process remains constant irrespective of any channels. Follow the below procedures accurately to add and activate ESPN on Roku and NBC channels to stream NFL Game.
- Initiate the process by logging in to your Roku account with the correct login information.
- Thereafter, navigate through the Roku channel store and add the ESPN and NBC one by one.
- If you are a cord cutter user, you have to login to your TV service provider account to procure the channel activation code. However, contact the service provider customer service if you fail to login to your service provider account.
- Once you have procured the channel activation code, promote it to the respective channel website to complete the activation setup.
- Once the channels are activated successfully, you can stream the NFL Games well as NFL Standings without any hindrance.
Watch NFL on Mobile Device
If you prefer watching NFL games on your mobile handset, download the ESPN or NBC app, according to your choice. Install the app from your Google play store if you are an Android user. For IOS users, you can take help of the App Store. Launch the application and stream the tournament with your friends and family.