Activate Amazon Prime Music on www.amazon.com/roku Music
If you are someone who loves music and cannot survive without songs, here is the best thing that you can ever get on Roku. Amazon Prime Music is a new inclusion available under the Music category in Roku. Add the channel right away to listen to some of your favorites songs.
You can just visit the website www.amazon.com/roku music to find out more information about the Amazon Music on Roku. Being a competitor, Amazon has done justice to the Roku users by providing the biggest music libraries of all time.
Benefits you can avail by adding Amazon Music on Roku
- Make use of the thirty-day free trial before you activate the subscription available at several price points.
- What’s the best thing about this channel is, you can access nearly ten million songs and 1000+ playlists using the Amazon Prime Music.
- If you have the Prime subscription, Amazon Music Roku will allow you stream almost two million songs. Also, you can access tons of playlists without paying any additional cost on amazon.com/roku music.
- Explore through the Amazon music libraries to keep track of your favorite artist and customize your playlist.
- The TV screen will display the lyrics of your favorite song that is currently played on Amazon Music.
Installing the app is free, but streaming the channel requires a subscription. To acquire the Music Unlimited subscription, you need to pay $7.99 and this offer is exclusively available for Amazon Prime members. If you don’t have the membership, you will be should pay $9.99.
Amazon Music app
One of the most important channels that every music lover Unlimited musical stream is available under one name, Amazon Music app. Moreover, you can include it in all the Roku device models. Also, remember that the Amazon Prime membership includes this channel by default.
How to watch Amazon Music app on Roku
- Power up the television in which you have connected the Roku streaming player and navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
- You will be redirected to the Roku channel store and enter the keyword Amazon Music.
- Or else, select the Music category available in the Roku store and browse through the channel list under Music to find the Amazon Music channel.
- Once you unveil the channel, install it on your Roku streaming player and give some time for the device to complete the download.
- Open the Amazon Music app and login with your TV provider’s account to acquire the channel access code.
- Navigate to amazon.com/code and enter the channel activation code that you obtained from the television.
- Now it’s time to return back to the television and check whether you are able to stream the channel.
- If not, you can perform a system update to activate the channel right away.
To enjoy all these features, you need to complete amazon.com/code Roku activation. Furthermore, for additional support on channel activation, you can call our toll free number +1-820-300-0520.